Covid 19 – your saftey is our priority
Covid 19 – strict protocols to preserve your health
In Bizi Cycle Tours we believe in limited groups to allow each one to have his/her own space to breathe and get away from the big crowds. Due to Covid-19, we have taken our desire for customization and care of our guests, to the extreme.
During our tours, we have implemented anti COVID-19 protocols to take care of all the details to ensure your safety without ruining the fun. Because Bizi Cycle Tours trips are a sport, gastronomic, cultural and social unforgettable experience!
All our personnel have been trained following the European, Spanish and World Health Organization guidelines. This includes regular checks of our guests and personnel before and during our tours, as well as the daily cleaning of bicycles, support van and accommodation selected.
Our standards have been designed to protect you but also to allow you to relax and enjoy the trip, knowing that for us, your safety is our main goal.
- BEFORE THE TRIP
- NEW STANDARDS FOR HYGIENE
- FOLLOWING OF THE SPANISH GUIDELINES
- MONITORING & SOCIAL DISTANCING
Before the trip
– Before the trip, a member of our personnel will visit the accommodation/s in order to check that they follow the COVID-19 protocols prescribed by the government.
– Our personnel will be tested COVID-19.
– Our protocols will be regularly updated to incorporate the latest prevention measures.
New standards for hygiene
– We will hand in personal protection equipment to all our guests and Bizi Cycle Tours personnel, including a customized face mask.
– Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at all times.
– All the equipment and water bottles will be disinfected after each use.
– All the vehicles and accommodations are daily disinfected.
– Food and drink preparation are performed with face masks and gloves.
– All clothing, bedding and towels are laundered at high temperatures.
Following of the Spanish guidelines
– At Bizi Cycle Tours, we go beyond the standards set by the Spanish ministry of Tourism.
– Our standards exceed the World Health Organization recommendations.
– All our partners are operating following the highest standards and verified by Bizi Cycle Tours personnel.
Monitoring and Social Distancing
– We check the temperature daily to all our guests and personnel.
– Social distancing will be kept at all times to avoid any risk.
– In the unlikely event that a guest or member of staff develops symptoms during a trip, each location has designated isolation space and a comprehensive containment strategy.
book with confidence thanks to our cancellation policy
Due to Covid-19, we have reviewed our cancellation policy so that you can book your trip with confidence. We understand that in such uncertain times, we need to offer the highest booking management flexibility.
Your travel deposit is fully refundable and transferable up to 60 days prior to departure. Full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
In order to offer greater flexibility, it is contemplated in some cases, to transform what is paid into credit for future trips.
Below, you’ll find our timeline of options for choosing a refund or future travel credit based on your cancellation date.
In case you have questions, do not hesitate to call us or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Days to departure
Full refund or 100% future trip credit
50% refund or 75% future trip credit
No refund and no future trip credit