BILBAO GRAVEL 1 DAY
Ride with us on a luxury day, enjoying Bilbao's surroundings and the local culture
Discover Bilbao and its surrounding area riding with local ex-professional athletes, who will take you on the most hidden gravel routes, where you will admire the most amazing scenery.
Enjoy the most exclusive Basque culinary experience, savouring typical Basque food and wine.
Visit the heart of the westernmost region of Bizkaia, the Encartaciones and its capital, the medieval town of Balmaseda.
Stage: Bilbao – Encartaciones
In this route we will start from Muskiz along the spectacular Vía Verde de los Montes del Hierro, an old mining railway line that leads us through the industrial bowels of Bizkaia, among spectacular panoramic views shaped by iron.
Following its winding and fun route with a varied and intense vegetation, we will reach the Traslaviña neighborhood. From there, and once we reach the village of Bezi, we descend through its spectacular pass, a classic of the cycling events of Bizkaia, until we link again with the Greenway from which we started the route.
AVAILABLE ALL YEAROn Demand | Please request your suitable tour dates
- Healthy snacks and isotonic drinks.
Bikes and Gear
- Well-known professional bicycle brand.
- Welcome kit: Bizi Cycle Tours water bottle.
- A bilingual guide (English-Spanish) with lots of experience and knowledge of the area. Our guides are ex-professional athletes.
- Personalised photo album of the tour.
- Flight tickets to and from Bilbao.
- Other activities not included in the package and not organized by Bizi Cycle Tours.
- Accommodation before and after the end of the tour.
- Personal shopping during the tour.
- Lunch or dinner at first class restaurants.
- Private guided tour of Bilbao.
- Private guided tour of the Guggenheim Museum.
- Private guided visit to San Mamés stadium.
- Visit to the Crusoe Treasure underwater winery.
- Boat trip from Getxo.
- Shopping with Virginia Berasategui.
Check with us for group rates.
BH Core Gravelx Carbon 2.6
So lightweight, that you won’t believe that it’s an e-bike. Its frame is made of carbon, with the technology used in the frames of BH’s high-end road bike range.
This bike has a significant autonomy (165Km and up to 220Km) thanks to a combination of low motor consumption and a 540Wh battery.
The Core display is fully integrated into the stem and it features a button that allows you to increase or reduce the assistance level, through an LED colour system.
Make your pre-reservation, check specific tour date availabilty or ask for additional information filling the following questionnaire.